|“IN THE EVENT OF AN ERROR, YOU SHOULD SPEAK WITH THE HEAD ENGINEER.”|
|The following page is still a work-in-progress. We apologize if this page is lacking information. Please bear with us as we try our best to make improvements and add more information to this page.|
Upon arriving in the Glen, Niko finds themself in this area.
The Village is a place where most people live. It has many small houses, some of which can be entered.
The Forest consists of phosphor trees, in front of which stands a sign declaring them protected under law. There are a few stumps, presumably from phosphor trees cut down before the previous Sun had gone out. It's also possible that the phosphor trees' root systems play an important role in preventing land erosion, like in several coastal and wetland biomes.
The research station is staffed by robots who collect water samples. To the east, a robot is monitoring an "anomaly," another cluster of glitchy squares.
A giant robot guards the gate that leads far upstairs to the rooftops of the Refuge but the robot cannot allow Niko to pass until they can write their name on the sign-in sheet. To the northwest, there is a bed where Niko can sleep.
|“[You are going out of bounds.]”|
|WARNING! The following section contains Solstice spoilers. If you haven't played OneShot nor have done a Solstice run yet or if you wish not to be heavily spoiled, feel free to turn away from this section.|
Alula and Calamus would visit their mother's gravestone here. The graveyard is only accessible due to erosion and flooding. To the south, Cedric can be found next to a blue campfire and a flying machine.
Oneshot is a game that has lots of hints of what to do in its world building so this is not the intended way to get through its just for people who are stuck.
- First traverse the area until you are at the far east and go into the ruins.
- Leave the sun with Maize.
- Find the room with a pool of water outside of it and interact with the computer.
- If you do not know what to do from that you can ask again and it gives more detailed explanations.
- Then go through the passage that was covered in vines before that was near the entrance and solve the puzzle.
- Then take Alula back to Calamus who is near the dock to the south. Then you should get the feather after visiting there home.
- This is optional and is only for an extra but in the research station you can get a tube of water from one of the robots there.
- With your hands now empty you can go and herd the rams in the village. I'm not going to explain this puzzle just search it up.
- Now go to Magpie in the village and trade the ram wool for a bottle of dye.
- You can now retrieve the sun from Maize who is now dead and you could pick up a seed they left behind for an extra.
- Combine the feather and the bottle of dye to make a feather pen that you can use to get past the guard robot at the gate.
- If the main map file of Glen is opened using RPG Maker XP, a picture of Alula can be seen.
- The quote "What are birds? We just don't know." is a reference to this video .
- If the main map file of Glen (Solstice) is opened using RPG Maker XP, a "NYAA" can be seen.
- When Niko signs the sheet, their name appears as repeatedly written on it on subsequent playthroughs.