- Quite narcissistic and cooperative. Speaks in a poetic or narrative manner and usually talks in the third person.
- Stressed out and rude most of the time. Tends to be easily agitated.
- Tired, mostly worried and hopeless. May have low self-esteem.
- Cheerful and optimistic demeanor. Very encouraging and excitable.
- Motherly and kind. Speaks in a gentle manner and cares for Niko.
- Very casual demeanor. Speaks in a chill and friendly manner.
All of the the lines from the different versions of George can be found here.
George was created by The Author as an NPC for the World Machine. She appears to be dedicated to someone who believed in the multiverse theory and compared it to rolling a dice, hence George's die-shaped head. She has worked with The Author. Acting as the editor and publisher of his books before he disappeared from The World. Although some of his manuscripts seems to have continued appearing despite this fact. The reason for this is unknown.
- George was designed by Eliza.
- Out of all the characters, George has the most spritesheets and facial expressions, due to the 6 iterations of her.
- According to this post by Nightmargin, George is in her late 30s.
- According to this post George is a diehard tea drinker, but will switch over to coffee.
- George's phone number is 373376863
- George's phone number - Steam Community