|“IN THE EVENT OF AN ERROR, YOU SHOULD SPEAK WITH THE HEAD ENGINEER.”|
|The following page is still a work-in-progress. We apologize if this page is lacking information. Please bear with us as we try our best to make improvements and add more information to this page.|
- Quite narcissistic and cooperative. Speaks in a poetic or narrative manner and usually talks in the third person.
- Stressed out and rude most of the time. Tends to be easily agitated.
- Tired, mostly worried and hopeless. May have low self-esteem.
- Cheerful and optimistic demeanor. Very encouraging and excitable.
- Motherly and kind. Speaks in a gentle manner and cares for Niko.
- Very casual demeanor. Speaks in a chill and friendly manner.
|“[You are going out of bounds.]”|
|WARNING! The following section contains Solstice spoilers. If you haven't played OneShot nor have done a Solstice run yet or if you wish not to be heavily spoiled, feel free to turn away from this section.|
George was created by The Author as an NPC for the World Machine. She appears to be dedicated to someone who believed in the multiverse theory and compared it to rolling a dice, hence George's die-shaped head. She worked with The Author on publishing his books before he disappeared from The World, although his manuscripts seem to have not stopped appearing.